Saturday, January 2, 2010

Boy Band

Hayden has enjoyed being a one man band on the Wii Fit Plus.

He stomps to the rhythm and gets his groove on.

He was delighted to surpass J.J. and get the highest score.



Then Hayden moved from the beginner to the advanced setting.


We'll have to see if any of the rest of us can outdo him in the days to come.


At least he's getting some excercise


and perhaps preparing for being a band member or drum major. Only time (this next decade) will tell.


Let me end this post by saying Happy New Year. I don't have any words of wisdom to impart nor resolutions to mention. Yet, I do wish to thank the Lord for His provision in my life in 2009, in the past decade, and ultimately over the past 37 years. I have no doubt that His faithfulness will continue in 2010 and beyond! To God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your wii! I really enjoy ours,but don't have the balance board. I have used the EA sports active game quite a bit for working out and it is great. Loved the pics of the lodge and I will definitely add it to my places to visit when the boys are older! Thanks for the kind comments on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete