Friday, February 5, 2010

Flashback Friday: Warm Regards

Take a virtual field trip with me on this cold, wet, February day. We're going to the beach. Here's the view from the top balcony of "The Six Pack", the house we frequent on Oak Island. Don't get me wrong, I loved the snow last weekend. I'm just thinking warm thoughts today. Won't you join me?

















Ahh, the shells, the sand, the surf, the sun! I had a great time. Did you? Now it's back to reality. I think I'll go snuggle up with a book and a cup of coffee. I've got some movies for later. I doesn't look like I'll be getting out today. And I'm glad I don't have to. Warm regards!

2 comments:

  1. Love the beach! You dog looks so cute hanging out with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join you on this warm adventure!!

    ReplyDelete