Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring-n-Things

I'm glad it's Spring.

I'm enjoying the warmer weather

and signs of new life.


We've been working in two soccer games each Saturday. Corinna's #13 this season.

I like this pic with the church in the background.

The Strikers won their game this past weekend.

Corinna scored 2 goals.


Nice looking coach!

Drake's team is having a successful season. So far they are 4-1. (BTW, the mohawk is gone as of tonight)


They are playing such good team ball.

My friend Jan celebrated her 40th birthday on Saturday. Her husband Rob invited some girlfriends over for a surprise party in which he cooked us all dinner.

This is her sweet son Ethan. They adopted him from China and brought him home in late January.

Friday night, we went to the drive-in for some family fun.




We saw Rango, which was so-so.



I had to say goodbye to the Kindergartners on Friday. Here I am with the boys

and the girls. I enjoyed teaching them for 8 wonderful weeks. Tomorrow, I will return to teaching 2nd grade for a brand new mom who gave birth to a little girl last night. I will finish out the school year. It looks like I will be pursing a full-time position for next school year. I hope my various maternity leave jobs will work to my advantage in the candidate pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment