Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weeeknd camping at Badin Lake. The weather was beautiful!


Latte was ready to go.



We arrived in less than an hour and set up camp.



Drake mans the grill.



RIBS!!!






Messy, but downright good!






Burnt marshmallows are the best.



We traveled down to Denton for Corinna's soccer game Saturday morning.







Victory huddle....go Strikers!!! Then we headed back to the campground for a day of outdoor fun.









The kids got in the lake.



Hayden's on top of the world.





Corinna konked out before supper.





Love us some of JJ's wings.






I caught up on my reading for my 2nd grade literacy circle.



We sure heard the cicadas all weekend. I'd never heard such a racket. I came home and did some research...interesting creatures.



We made it to church for Mother's Day.



I had a blessed Mother's Day weekend.





Below is a clip of the children's choir giving tribute to mothers. What music to my ears!



No comments:

Post a Comment