Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blah Blah Blog

I've been too busy to blog lately.  We've had lots going on....camping trips, school events, soccer seaons and tryouts for next year, church activites, etc.  My children finished their school year today.  I will finish out my school year tomorrow. Then summer vacation will start.  I will enjoy not waking at 5:30.  I will get to read books and hang out at the pool.  There will be a few camping trips and a vacation to Washington, DC.  I'll enjoy time at the beach and catch up with friends and I will have a little more time to blog.  I'll have some catching up to do.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I'll also have time to explore the new blogger site. Nope, don't like that green over the text. Maybe I'll have a blog makeover. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for hanging out at the pool! I am really looking forward to those lazy afternoons in the sun w/ you :-)

    ReplyDelete