Friday, July 31, 2015

Flashback Friday: Meadowview Ladies Retreat

have a lot to catch up on blogwise. Perhaps I will spend the last few weeks of summer doing so. If not, so be it. I am taking it back to late April, when a group of ladies from church went to Saluda, NC for a retreat.


We stayed at a house built in the late 1800's called The Saluda Inn. It was a nice place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life.



I think I took more pictures if the house than of the ladies in attendance. Oh, well. We had a nice time eating, hanging out and growing in grace together. 

We made bath salts and facial scrubs.




I enjoyed getting to know some ladies within the church that I didn't know before and well as reconnecting with others I'd known a while. It was nice to get away for a long weekend. It had been years since our church had a ladies retreat. I believe it went so well that it could become an annual event again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment