Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Holiday Happenings: Part 1


Life has been so busy and I have done a poor job of updating my blog. Perhaps one of these days I will do some backtracking. I will start with some things that have occurred this month.

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together. 




These photos were taken after our Christmas Eve service at church. I was also slack and did not send out cards again this year. Here is one I put on Facebook. 


Here is a picture of the moon I took on 
Christmas Eve. It has been unusually warm and there have been thunderstorms which may explain the ring around the moon.


Christmas Day we hung out at our house. Here are some photos of us opening gifts and such.



(Hayden got knocked in the nose as I was taking this one.)








I have been reusing these bags for 11 years. My mom bought gifts for the kids and put them in these her last Christmas on earth. 


JJ fried a turkey for our Christmas Dinner. It was delicious as always.

The day after Christmas we visited my mom's side of the family in Hickory. I did not take many pictures but here are a few.




I can't forget that we celebrated 2 birthdays this month.


Corinna turned 12 and Drake is now 14!


I will save some other things that took place this month for tomorrow. We had a blessed Holiday Season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment