Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

It's been a great Mother's Day weekend. It began Friday night when J.J. and I went on a double date with our friends, Noah and Beth. The youth group had a babysitting night to raise money to sponsor a Compassion International child. (No pics of our date night to Salisbury)

Saturday, it was off to Denton for soccer games. Here's a pic with my friend and fellow soccer mom, Stephanie.


Drake goes for the ball.

Corinna dribbles down for a goal.

Saturday night we went to the drive-in with Steph and her kids and a couple of dogs, too. The place was packed out.


Noah and Drake, still in their soccer attire.

Hayden


Corinna (also still in uniform....less laundry that way)



the drive-in concession stand

waiting for The Furry Vengence to start......

I'm very thankful to be a mother to such a delightful daughter

and to two

wonderful sons.

the trio

Although I miss my mom, who would've turned 64 on this Mother's Day, I am grateful for such a loving and supportive mother-in-law. Here's Ma Ma with her grandchildren.

mother and son (It's a toss up as to who yells the loudest on the soccer field)

A few close-ups with my cuties:



J.J. cooked his mom and I a delicious steak lunch. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment