Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beach Blast 2010

We recently returned from a week at the beach with some friends. We had a fantastic time.

I'll begin with some individual shots of our family.

















Here are some pics of skimboarding, boogie boarding and such.










I went on my first (and probably last) boat ride in the ocean. I'm glad the waves weren't rough. I didn't mind riding but didn't care for how I felt when the boat stopped for fishing.







Here's a view of our house from the ocean. (2nd from left, oceanfront)

The house with the red roof belongs to the harmonica playing Greensboro lawyer who wears a neck brace in some of his tv commercials. Leave a comment if you can guess who.


Is it a shark?


No, just a playful porpoise.


the Oak Island lighthouse


a yacht docked in Southport



Now for a couple of putt-putt shots. Speaking of shots, Hayden and Corinna got holes in 1 and Drake was oh so close.










I celebrated my birthday at the beach.



There's often some soccer playing going on in this family.






We enjoy playing games too.




Corinna met a friend, Kailyn. That was a good thing since she was sharing a house with 5 boys.







Naoh flies his kite. He got really good at kite tricks.




shark teeth






Sandy, the sea turtle





This is a clip of me showing Corinna how to do a cartwheel. For good measure I attempted a cheerleading jump. Life is great at 38!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you still got it!! Loved the video!! And it looks like you had a great vacation! We just played Sorry on Sunday afternoon and it seemed like it would never end! Keith finally won!

    ReplyDelete