Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dance For Jesus

CrossMovement Dance held their Night Of Worship on Saturday at the Civic Center. What a blessing it was to see nearly 100 dancers light up the stage with the love of Christ. These pictures are from dress rehearsals and backstage during the recital.

Corinna and cousin Olivia. The outfits are recycled......Corinna wore the same tutu as Livy a few summers ago.




These are from the jazz routine performed to "Get Down."





The 6-7 year old tappers danced to "The Fruit of the Spirit."



I was one of 5 room moms backstage with about 16 girls. Here are some photos taken in our dressing room.





Meredith prays with the girls before the N.O.W. It was truly a wonderful evening that pointed to the cross and gave glory to our Savior.



Corinna shows off her roses at home. I'm grateful for CrossMovement Dance Ministry. I know that Corinna will look back years from now with fond memories of her summers dancing for Jesus. I am praying that if it is God's will, CrossMovement Dance will eventually offer dance classes year round.

2 comments:

  1. I told Meredith when I saw he in Wal-mart a couple of months ago that I wanted her to do a year round dance program!
    Looks like it was a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of year around!!

    ReplyDelete