Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catawba Science Center

We met up with my Aunt Anne in Hickory last weekend at the Catawba Science Center.

My mom's side of the family tile....our school of fish. There are a few more little fishes that have been added to our family since this was made and placed in the museum.




Our lunch break was visiting my cousin Melissa's house for her husband Jason's 30th birthday party. Here, Corinna reads to my Aunt Ginger and Melissa and Jason's daughter, Hallie.

Jason blows out his candles!

We returned to the science center for some more learning and fun.





Some stingrays smile for the camera.

It's shark feeding time.

My Aunt Anne made a cookbook with many of my grandmother's (I called her Ha Ha) recipes. It includes pages of family history as well as wonderful recipes of foods I enjoyed growing up. I look forward to cooking some of Ha Ha's specialties!

No comments:

Post a Comment