Friday, April 8, 2011

Back In Second Grade....

I've been back in second grade for just over three weeks now. I started my current subbing position on March 23rd. I have really enjoyed it so far. I returned to the school where I taught 2nd grade for another teacher on maternity leave from the first day of school until mid-November. I get to finish out the year with this class. They are a wonderful group of students. Overall they work hard and are well-behaved.

Sometimes they act a little goofy, but don't we all? I'm hoping that the past two years of long-term subbing will help me land a full-time position for next year. I plan on working on my application during Spring Break (I actually get 4 days and my own children only get 2). I'm not saying that I won't be counting down the days til school's out. By June 10th, I will be ready for summer vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment