Wednesday, June 15, 2011

School's Out!

There's no better way to celebrate the end of school than a trip to the lake. Sunday afternoon, we hung out with my friend Lynette and her family.





It was a wonderful afternoon to tube!





I said farewell to my second graders last Friday. Here's most of them.





Corinna finished first grade.





Drake completed third.





Hayden graduated from fifth grade. We have a rising middle schooler! each of the kids had successful years and received multiple honors during their award presentations. We've spent many hours at the pool this week. We've done some cleaning. I finished my job application and I'll be playing the waiting game most of the summer I suppose. We're looking forward to a camping trip this weekend and to the rest of the fun-filled summer. And I'm NOT counting down the days til school starts back...yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment