Friday, August 26, 2011

From Pool To School

I say this every year, but our summer flew by at record speed. We enjoyed beach trips, camping expeditions, and many an afternoon at the pool.







But it was bound to come....the day the kids returned to school. It seems as if the school supply list has dramatically grown this year.



I spent a pretty penny getting all the necessary items.



And this didn't include all the stuff I had to buy to pack snacks and lunches, plus a few last minute things.


Drake and Corinna will be at Southwood in



2nd grade



and in 4th.



Hayden is transitioning to Central Middle School



for his 6th grade year. I'm expecting it to be a wonderful school year. I am pleased with the teachers my children have and trust that the Lord placed them exactly where they are. I have enjoyed a few days at home getting the house in order and look forward to subbing opportunities that are sure to come in the next few weeks.


Happy New School Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment