Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tom Sawyer's Sheriff

 
 
 
 
Last weekend, Lexington Youth Theatre gave three stellar performances of "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer."  Hayden did a manificent job portraying the sheriff.

 
 
 He even wore badge that was borrowed from our neighbor.

 

 I guess that made the arrest of Muff Potter official!
 
 
In addition, he developed his own unique accent for delivering his lines.  Currently, the videos I took with my phone are coming up sideways, but I hope to post one soon.  Trust me, Hayden did a fantastic job, as did the other cast members.
 
 
 
Tom and Huck
 
 
Becky and Tom
 

the boys...


 
 
church
 
 
 
 
the amazing "Tom Sawyer" cast
 
 
Hayden's teachers, Mrs. Poole and Mrs. Surratt came to the show.
Notice the stache he grew after the dress rehearsals.

 
You did an outstanding job Sheriff Hayden.  You arrested our hearts every moment you were on the stage!!!  You made us very proud.  

1 comment: