Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Too Busy To Blog

I've been intending to blog about what's happened in our lives over the past several weeks but I haven't found the time.  Hayden has been rehearsing daily for LYT's production of "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer." The shows are this weekend.  Drake and Corinna finished their regular soccer seasons last weekend and are now practicing for upcoming tournaments.

 I have been getting a lot of substituting opportunites lately with most of them being in 4th and 5th grades.  I must admit, teaching the older elementary students is growing on me but I am still not at the point where I wish to do it daily.  In fact, I recently declined filling in for a 5th grade teacher who is expecting her first child any day now.  I decided to just say "no" and I feel good about my choice. 

Our family has enjoyed the fall season and the beauty of the changing leaves.  I am actually glad to feel some colder temperatures.  It's my favorite season!

Now, I just got in from being at the Civic Center after 6 hours of drama and I am waiting to see who American citzens elected as president like millions of others in our nation.  I might have to wait until I awake in the morning since I am pretty tired.

I just hated seeing that it has been 2 weeks since I posted.  I hope to play catch-up with my blog soon.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment