Friday, August 16, 2013

Carowinds


We took a trip to Carowinds this week.  The kids had never been and they were beyond excited.  We went with friends who have season passes so the admission price was only $19.99 apiece.


The weather was perfect and the lines were short.  I was too busy riding rides to take may pictures. I discovered that I still enjoy riding roller coasters.  In fact, everyone did.  The Intimidator and Afterburn were the favorites.


 I think Drake was scared!



One ride I did not go on was Drop Tower.  Maybe next time. We also went to the water park for part of the afternoon.  I don't have pics of Boomerang Bay.

From beginning to end, we had a fantastic day at Carowinds, the thrill capital of the southeast. As we were leaving the beauty of the sky summed up a fantastic fun-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment