Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Do

I walked into the bathroom last night and this is what I saw, plus more hair scattered about. Corinna evidently did a little more than brush her teeth before bed. I busted into her room to check out the damage. "I was tired of my hair being in my face", she said. My rebuttal statement was, "Well, if you'd keep your hairbows in, your hair would stay out of your face!"

Her make-shift bangs early this morning.

And now the new do, with only slightly uneven bangs (due to the fact that I didn't want all the bangs as short as the shortest piece). I got an emergency appointment with Ms. Julia's Hair Repair. Julia is one of my fellow CBS teachers. We met some of our Community Bible Study friends for a pool party today. We had a great time and I'm trying not to make a big deal about Corinna's hair. It will grow back and if she likes the bangs, I might let her keep them.

5 comments:

  1. it actually looks really cute! believe it or not, uneven bangs are in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, God works in mysterious ways! My girls are very thankful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a cute cut. :) You can't even tell she started it on her own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Buffie, her cut looks so cute and it reminds of something you would have totally done as a kid! She looks more like you than ever!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who knows...maybe this is the birth of her future career :)
    She's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete