Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cuffed!

On Saturday I was cuffed to a uniformed officer as part of a Scavenger Hunt! The officer was very reluctant to accept the request, but was eventually swayed. The officer agreed to the photo, but without a headshot and with his name badge concealed. Our team ended up coming in second place, just 10 points behind the winning team. And I get to keep this photo forever.....just one of the joys of being a volunteer youth leader. I have a request to my followers (all 7 of you or so).....please do not leak this photo to the press or to the Lexington PD or Buff might be cuffed for real!

3 comments:

  1. You are so cool, Buffie. I would never do that... even for a rousing youth scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course she was arrested for going UNDER the speed limit! corinna c

    ReplyDelete