Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Greatest Gift

We attended Alston Brook's Christmas program this evening. It was titled "The Greatest Gift" and really spoke to my heart. I am very thankful that my dad is a resident of a nursing facility that is run by Christian administrators. The gospel was presented tonight. Jesus is the greatest gift of all!

Corinna was an elf and did a wonderful job singing Christmas carols.

My dad was the largest elf. He knew all the songs and it was a blessing to see him participate in the program.

Here's Corinna on my dad's lap and some other residents.


And of course the children wanted their picture made with Santa. Special glasses were passed out tonight. They resembled 3-D glasses. When you put them on and looked at a Christmas light, you could read the name of Jesus. Indeed, He is the reason for the season!

1 comment: