Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Wii" Had A Very Merry Christmas!

"Wii" got a Wii for Christmas this year. Already it's provided hours of entertainment and exercise along with the Wii Fit Plus. Let's just say that I have my work cut out for me if I want my Wii Fit age to align with my real age!

This was taken Christmas Eve. The children are pictured with their youngest cousin, Victoria.

Hayden poses beside the tree.


Here's my dad with 4 of his 7 grandchildren.


Pa Pa proudly wears his new Yankees hat.

Corinna with some I-Carly gifts.

Drake agreed to Princess Olivia's invitation to dance while Uncle Jake tries to put the Transformer together.

Olivia models another princess outfit. Man, I should've posted the picture with her in the heels.

sporting the new pajamas before bedtime

holding 1 of several Wii games received

the kids with their dad

I got a flat screen! I joked that I thought the big box under the tree for me was a spanking machine. Maybe I'll get one of those next year.

J.J.'s mom with her precious grandchildren

Drake wearing his new hat

The children read a clue in their quest to find out where "wii" are going for an overnight family field trip. Our destination is Wolf Creek Lodge in Concord. "Wii" will depart tomorrow afternoon and return Monday night.

I'll leave you with a shot of my hubby playing a Wii skiing game. "Wii" were very blessed to have had a wonderful Christmas and "wii" hope that you did as well.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo jealous of your overnight vacation! That place seems so cool!

    Y'all should get wii sports resort for your Wii! We got that for christmas and the swordplay game is definitely a work out, cardio and it's made mine and luke's arms and shoulders very sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Buffie! How ironic ~ Shannon got me the exact same flatscreen TV for Christmas too! I've been moaning and groaning about how much I miss my TV in the kitchen since the switchover to digital. And then of course, we got the Wii Fit too! We must be more alike than we thought! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and not only that, but all 3 of my boys also get new pajamas every year to wear to bed on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete