Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Under Contract"

This is my childhood home. I lived in the neighborhood called Rolling Park. I have great memories of growing up in this house in Lexington. But, the time came to put the house on the market. My dad has been living in the nursing home for 4 years now and will never be able to live independently again. Both of my brothers were able to live here at 426 Rolling Park Drive temporarily. With Jonathan and Melissa now in Virginia and Jake and Kelly settled into their new home in Lexington, we knew we needed to put the house on the market. Let me just say that God is faithful and his timing is perfect. The house was on the market for less than 2 weeks before an acceptable offer was made. It's now under contract and the home will have new owners likely by the end of this month.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the memories!! it is hard to believe that someone else will live there! But I am glad that it sold so quickly! I know that is a burden lifted off your family. God is good!

    ReplyDelete