Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun At Finch Park

It was an unseasonably warm afternoon, here in Lexington, N.C. My friend Lynette and I decided to meet at Finch Park for a few hours. In fact, we met one another for the first time there last February, on another warm day. It is my belief that the Lord arranged for both Lynette and I to meet a year ago, so that we might develop a friendship. Corinna made two friends as a result of the first Finch Park encounter. Meet Sophie (on the far left) and Kaitlyn (in the middle). They are Lynette's twin girls, and are about 2 months older than Corinna.
Corinna, Kaitlyn and Sophie stop on the slide for a photo op.

Hayden gets his picture taken, although he doesn't appear to be thrilled.

One more of the trio.
I am very thankful for such a beautiful Sabbath day. I enjoyed worshipping the Lord at church this morning, and was able to enjoy fellowship with friends this afternoon. God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment