Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I Like About Wednesdays.......

I like Wednesdays.

It's the middle of the week,which means the weekend will roll around again real soon.

I like going to Zumba class on Wednesday mornings for an hour at the YMCA. Zumba is a form of Latin dance and it is a great workout. Never before did I know that sweating could be so much fun.

The first Wednesday of every month, we have our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting. I have attended MOPS for, let's see, about 7 years. This is my last year so I am making the most of the Wednesdays I have left to meet with such awesome moms.

I like going to the fellowship meals at church on Wednesdays. Although I like to cook, it is nice to have one night of the week off. Paula cooks wonderful meals and the whole family can eat for less than 15 bucks.

I like being a volunteer for our Youth Group. It is a joy to hang out with teens for an hour and a half each Wednesday evening.

I like Wednesdays because that means that tomorrow is Thursday. And on Thursdays I get to go to CBS (Community Bible Study).

I sure do like Wednesdays, and it's not (just) because that's the night that the American Idol results are revealed. But I was pulling for Danny, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment