Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter Jam

I accompanied some youth from our church to the Winter Jam concert at the Greensboro Coliseum Saturday night. We got there as the doors were opening and only managed to get a seat in the nosebleed section behind the stage. Winter Jam featured various Christian music artists such as Newsong, Brandon Heath, and Toby Mac. There were over 20,000 in attendance.
Natalie and Caroline sat right beside me. I didn't even need my earplugs. Maybe the music wasn't so loud due to the fact that we were behind the stage and speakers.

Here is a pic of some of our group.


And another. (Hi, Rachael! :)
I enjoyed the concert more than I thought I would. Getting out of the parking lot wasn't too bad considering all the people. You might not have to twist my arm for me to go back next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment