Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two For Tuesday

Here are 2 things I like about Tuesdays.......

*CBS (Community Bible Study) Leadership- For the past three years, between the months of September and May, I have met with a group of about 25 ladies for Bible Study, prayer, and fellowship. Each of these Tuesday mornings has blessed me richly. We usually finish up our time by eating out together. I will only enjoy a few more of such Tuesdays, as CBS will wrap up for the year in mid-May. I am not returning to CBS next year, as I will be attempting to return to some form of teaching. Yet, I will look back upon my Tuesdays with joy, and smile.


*Fire Team- For about 8 years, I have met with two other women the 3rd Tuesday evening of each month for intercessory prayer. We call our meetings "Fire Team." This also has been a blessing in my life, evidence that the prayers of a righteous man (or woman) are powerful and effective. We have seen God at work through the years, during good times and bad. It is my hope that God would make a way for us to continue to meet together for many years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Meeting for the past 8 years for prayers is cool! That's a long time to meet with the same two people. I think that's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to miss you and Corinna! Thank GOD for blogs! So we can still keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete