Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yard Sale Fashion Show

I went out to several yard sales Saturday morning. I found a lot of things for Corinna. I did not find anything for the boys, unfortunately. I hope I do next time.

Corinna wore this dress to a wedding yesterday afternoon and to church this morning. I think I paid a dollar for it. To follow are some other outfits I bought.










I got the quilt and sham too. I should have examined ithe quilt better because when I put it on her bed it had a few small rips, which could be sown, but I am not a sower. It does look better than her other comforter that Latte got a hold of.







I spent about $20 total, the four-wheeler not included. That's the end of the fashion show but my yard sale excursions will continue.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I am jealous you go yard saling because I love a good yard sale, but haven't been since Kristin was born.

    Second... what GREAT finds!!!!

    And third, that photo of C. on the 4-wheeler is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, like Beth I rarely go anymore but maybe I should reconsider. The kids would probably insist on tagging along and I would end up coming back with more "stuff" than I needed to get rid of.

    Corinna's room looks a lot like Laci's :)

    ReplyDelete