Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pre-K All The Way (To The End Of The Year)

This is me on my first day of school as a Pre-K teacher. I will be teaching til the end of the year while Mrs. Riley is on maternity leave. So far, it's been an adventure.

The boys like to build with blocks.


Gotta start them early on the computer you know.

The Home Living Center looks a lot like my house these days.



Playing with play-doh is fun. And I haven't seen a child eating any yet.




Ms. King (my assistant) pulls a loaded wagon.

A few Fridays ago, we had a Trike-A- Thon.

We raised money for sick children at St. Jude's Research Hospital.










I thought this job would be easy. It's more challenging than I anticipated.

Eighteen Preschoolers are quite active and needy.

But they are also precious and need to be prepared for Kindergarten next year. This is my third week on the job and school is out on June 10th. So until then I will do my best to instill in these children a love of learning. And then I will wait on the Lord to show me what He has in store for me next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment