Sunday, January 25, 2009
















A few Saturday's ago, J.J. and Drake had a project to complete.....maintenance on our outside dog lot. In Mocha's elder years, it was seldom used. We would let Mocha roam the neighborhood if we had to be gone for a long time. But with a puppy, that is not an option. Yet, we can tell that Latte is jealous that many of the other neighborhood dogs are free to roam. If she could speak, I'm sure we'd hear, "That's not fair!" Maybe one day, girl. At any rate, updates to the outdoor kennel were necessary, and Drake and J.J. got it done. Here's a look at their project from start to finish. Later, a top covering will be added to protect Latte from rain and eventual heat. We have been leaving Latte out there several hours during the day. The other dogs often go visit her in her "cage"........whether that brings any comfort, I'm not so sure. (oops, I uploaded my pics backwards, so you're looking at the end result first, then progressively back to the beginning) Like I admitted from the get-go, this thing called blogging does not come naturally for someone who is technology-challenged.

1 comment:

  1. That backwards pic setup is funny. I had to think thru the whole Christmas scenario and write all my stuff and put my pics in backwards as well. That's kind of hard to do when you're trying to put a weeks worth of stuff in here!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete