Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mocha & Latte Snow Pics




Here are some pictures of our lovely lady canines. I tried to attach some pics to my last post, but could not get the picture icon to work. I told you that I am learning (ever so slowly) as I go. I'm still trying to figure out how to publish multiple pictures with text underneath each one. Is anyone out there a blog tutor? Since we got a dusting of snow today, I am including a picture of Mocha with the children a few years ago, and one with Drake and Latte taken this morning. Too bad that there wasn't enough snow for sledding today. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. Buffie, I also have not figured out how to put text under a pic, but I noticed that Aubrey Moore has done it a time or two so maybe we can inquire of her!! Beth H. probably knows how. I also am quite the slow learner!
    Beth B.

    ReplyDelete