Friday, January 16, 2009

Flashback Friday: Crim Court
















Since this is the first year of my blogging adventure, there have been many events in our lives that weren't shared as we experienced them. Therefore, every Friday (for the time being), I will offer a flashback from the past. For my first Flashback Friday entry, I want to share an important moment in the lives of the Crim family (my maiden name). Last January, my father, Coach Kent Crim, was recognized at a special ceremony. The West Davidson basketball court was named in his honor. He was the boys' varsity coach at West for many years, leading the 1984 team to the State 2A championship game, where they were runners-up. In October of 2007, my dad was inducted into the Davidson County Sports Hall of Fame. My dad was an excellent coach, teacher, and guidance counselor, but an even better father. The Dragon boys won their inaugural game on Crim Court, in a last second shot from beyond the half court line. What a remarkable end to a memorable night! Reminisce with me.

1 comment:

  1. Buffie, that is so awesome about your dad. I know you are proud! AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG. So glad you're joining us bloggers!! Beth was my inspiration!
    Beth B.

    ReplyDelete