Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
















Corinna loves to have friends over to play. With Hayden and Drake in school, Corinna gets lonely by herself, as she is a very social child. Not too long ago, we had Laurel over for a "my middle name is Elizabeth" party. Corinna, Laurel, and I, all share the middle name Elizabeth. Sorry to any of my followers whose middle name is also Elizabeth. Let me know, and you can come to the next party. After taking a snapshot, I left the room with the camera at arm's length. Corinna tried her hand at photography, too. BTW, Corinna is at Laurel's house as I post this. I had a doctor's appointment in Greensboro this morning and Susan and Mark were kind enough to have Corinna over for a few hours. I'll be going to pick her up after lunch. Until then, I'll enjoy a little time to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Buffie- What fun times! Found your blog through Beth H's and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete