Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday: Mohawks Rule


About 2 years ago, J.J. was preparing to give the boys haircuts. I jokingly suggested that they receive mohawks. Of course, I meant that they get mohawks for fun and then shave them off for a normal haircut. Well, my idea stuck and they wanted to keep the mohawks. Some may consider these haircuts fauxhawks since Hayden and Drake's heads were not completely shaved. At any rate, be careful what you suggest. We'll see if the mohawks return with future haircuts around here. I will have to draw the line if Corinna wants one!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the mohawk has become an annual summer cut for Isaac... he has been asking if it is time to get his mohawk. I told him he has to wait for swim team to start, then he can get on the make him faster in the water :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Corinna should go for the mohawk look!!

    ReplyDelete