Monday, March 2, 2009

White Out!!! 2 (More Snow Pics)

The sleds have been in the shed for years now. Glad they finally got put to use.

Shortly after this photo, all three of the kids threw their snowballs at me. The snow was powdery, so the snowballs didn't do too much damage.

Snowdog Wrestling 101. Here's Latte with Lucy and Buddy the beagle.

Who is this masked man?

Corinna makes a snow angel.

We will enjoy the snow today while it's nice and beautiful and white. I am reminded of the following verses in scripture:
"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7
"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool." Isaiah 1:18
Thank you Lord for the snow. And thank you Lord for your holy word.

1 comment:

  1. Buffie!! I love, love your blog!!! Thank you for posting your link. Your kids are adorable and it looks like you are doing great. Can't wait to start following your family!! Now that you have a blog you have to join Facebook! Ha! One of these days we have to get together - maybe this summer!

    ReplyDelete