Friday, March 27, 2009

HSM2

Last night, the children and I, along with J.J.'s mom, and my friend Lynette and her 2 girls, went to see Lexington Youth Theatre's (LYT) production of "High School Musical 2." The performance was wonderful. Our small town sure has a lot of talent. It's gonna be a rainy weekend, so go support our local theatre and watch them live on stage. You won't be disappointed!
Corinna, Drake, and Hayden wait to enter the Civic Center.

The anticipation builds as we wait to be seated.


Ma Ma and Hayden read their programs while Drake strikes a cool pose.


Kaitlyn, Sophie, and Corinna are all smiles as they wait for the show to begin.


Drake sports the sparkly "Sharpay" hat. Yes, it's pink, but he's still cool.


Corinna was delighted to have her picture made with one of the actors after the play. Caleb attends our youth group and Corinna has become one of his groupies.

This short clip sums up our evening. So glad that our tix were for last night, as Hayden woke up with a stomach bug this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buffie! I found your blog through Beth's! What a nice looking family you have there! I love the fact that Corinna has her cowgirl boots on-lol!
    Hope you have a great spring break vacation from CBS! I am booked up to my eyeballs in appointments, so not much of a break for me! I have something EVERYDAY!
    Next Friday I go to DCCC, I am thinking about getting certified as a teacher?!? How is all that going with you?
    I am so going to miss you and Corinna next year at CBS!

    ReplyDelete