Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday: Bright-Leaf Drive-In

Over Labor Day weekend 2008, our family went to the drive-in theatre in Mount Airy. I have wonderful childhood memories of going to Lexington's drive-in. I wanted our children to have such an experience. There are only about 5 drive-ins remaining in North Carolina. Tonight we are going to the one in Albemarle to see the Night At The Museum sequel. My camera is broken, so unless I can borrow a camera or buy one today, I won't be able to post pictures.

Here are the kids watching the movie in style. Generally, there are double features, but the times we've been, we've only stayed for the first one. I encourage my readers to check out a drive-in near you before they are completely extinct. There are three drive-ins that are each about an hour drive from Lexington. If you decide to go, you will have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! So we can see new movies at them? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete