Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday: Spring Market 2007








Here are a few pictures showcasing the furniture Tomlinson/Erwin Lambeth produces. J.J. has worked for the company, owned by his uncle, since he moved to Lexington in 1997. These pictures were from the Spring Furniture Market in March of 2007. They were taken at the company's showroom in High Point. J.J.'s mom, Kay, is the showroom manager. Spring Market for this year just finished up this week. It went as well as to be expected considering the state of the economy. We're hoping that furniture sales will pick up soon and are praying to that end.





3 comments:

  1. I know you must be tired! See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I SO want that bed! I think it would take up my entire bedroom, but there would be room for all the random children that sneak into our bed and give me backaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, hello, I think Beth and I will have a bidding war on that bed. Oh so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete