Thursday, May 7, 2009

So Long, CBS.....

Community Bible Study has been an important part of my life for the past six years. For three years I simply attended the Thursday class, but for the past three years I have been on the leadership team as one of the teachers for homeschooled students. Here I am pictured with my co-teacher, Belinda, and our wonderful students. I know that God has used my role as a teacher to these precious children to prepare me for what He has in store next year and beyond.

The three homeschool classes combined for music and we always had a great time praising our Lord.

After today's lesson we had a farewell party.

Joshua wanted his picture made with me. I was his CBS teacher for three years in a row.


Here's Corinna with one of her teachers, Ms. Susan. I am thankful for being involved in Community Bible Study. It has given me a deeper hunger and understanding of the Word. CBS has been a blessing in my childrens' lives. My favorite part of the children's program is it's emphasis on memorizing Bible verses by putting them to music. Corinna is constantly singing her CBS verses. His Word will not return void. So long, CBS. I will miss you!




2 comments:

  1. A new era in your life! It seems weird that you're going back to work!
    Beth B.

    ReplyDelete